Monday, September 14, 2015

Tomato Skills

This just happened between the 13 year old boy and 11 year old girl. Read with a faux British accent.

~



Do you have tomatoes skills?

Yes.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how are your tomato skills?

13.

That's impossible.

No, it's not. I have great tomato skills.

What kind of tomato skills do you have?

All of them.

Which skill are you best at?

All of them.

Do you know what tomato skills are?

Being skilled at tomatoes.

I don't think you know what tomato skills are. I'm very good at two of them.

I'm a master in three skills.  Grape tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, and yellow tomatoes.

That's not tomato skills.  That's naming tomatoes.  Well, I'm good at picking tomatoes and eating tomatoes.

I'm good at those AND at planting tomatoes, weeding tomatoes, and looking at tomatoes. I've named a tomato "Bob." Have you?

Yes.

I've named a tomato "Joe." Have you?

No.

I've named a tomato "Kevin." Have you?

Yes.

I've named a tomato "Bacon." Have you?

No. But I've named a tomato "Stuart" because I'm very good at naming tomatoes. Did you know that Stuart has a magma gun?

A lava gun?

No a magma gun.

It's the same thing.

No, it's not.

No, you're wrong.

Nope, nope, nope...

3 comments: