Thursday, December 27, 2012

Let it Snow!

It finally snowed last night - a real snow, that sticks!!  As the snow continued to blanket the landscape, I commented to my husband that one of my favourite things about snow is that when I look outside at night, it's so bright out still.  All the lights and the stars and moonlight reflect off the snow and make it just beautifully bright.

Bearing that in mind...

Our youngest woke up at 12:11 last night.  He came out of his room and into ours and said, "I looked at my clock and it says that it's the middle of the night."  His voice was incredulous and he must have been certain that someone had messed with his clock.

My hubby and I stifled a giggle and he said, "It is the middle of the night."

There was a beat before the boy dejectedly walked himself back to his room.  It was so bright out that he was certain it was morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment