Sunday, May 12, 2013

Snow on the Bridge

Do you ever get those times when you find something really funny and you just know that the people you are with will not appreciate the humour?  That happened today.

We were driving down the highway on our way to our Sunday morning church service.  As we approached a bridge, I saw a sign that I've seen many times before.  It said, "DO NOT THROW SNOW FROM BRIDGE."  Usually I think of snow sitting on the highway in the middle of the warm sunny day and I giggle. 


This time, all I could think of was "Snow"...

You know, the Canadian rapper, famous for his hit "Informer," the lyrics of which no one understands.

I laughed and laughed, and shared it with my hubby.  He gave me that you're-one-Krispy-Kreme-short-of-a-full-box look.  I explained who the punchline was and then sighed, knowing my joke had been lost on him.
So I'm sharing it with you, in the hopes that, maybe, one of you will laugh with me.

(If you don't know the song, you can listen to it here.  It's not the least bit edifying.  It's merely here to add context.)



No comments:

Post a Comment