Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Kid laughs

I went through our week's schedule this morning with the kids. This included a brief description of the new wrestling class that the boys plan to take. My daughter did not want to do wrestling because she didn't want to kill people or have people kill her. I explained that wrestling is more about controlled movements where you move your opponent's body so that certain parts of them are on the mat, which will score you a point. She ended the conversation by announcing, "Well, I'm not good at wrestling; I'm just good at slapping people."

~

Another day, another laugh:

One Saturday morning, I was getting the kids moving, making sure they were ready for the day.  I told the youngest to get dressed.

"Why? Where are we going?"

We may indulge in this whole "homeschooling" thing a little much.  ;-)

~

1 comment:

  1. I simply "love" the reactions that your children have. I really had to chuckle regarding the girl's response after the explanation on what wrestling is though.

    ReplyDelete