Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Sweeping Change

As some (most?) of my family and friends know, my sister and I are starting our own little cleaning business using natural and toxin-free cleaning supplies.  We've done our homework (thanks Caroline, Al, Trina, Mom, and anyone else that's helped us out), made our flyer, registered our business name (YEAH!) and now I'm making a Facebook page so that you can like us and I can cheer like Sally Field when she won an Oscar. 

So now I have to fiddle with code.  I don't do code.  So I may experiment on this blog for the next post or two, trying to figure out what this code does.  In theory, I should be putting a "Like" button on this post for the Facebook page. 

I'm sure I'll end up bugging my coding friends in about three minutes when I get fed up with being dumb.  Until I get it sorted out, please bear with me.  In the meantime, please look for us on Facebook (The Cleaner Sweep, http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Cleaner-Sweep/174666169250756) and please Like us!

No comments:

Post a Comment